All ladies are invited to meet at Mount Calvary each Saturday morning at 8 oclock to take a walk in the park.
Bishop W. Oshea Granger Scholarship.
E-mail contactMCBC@mcbcwpb.org for details.
School of Minisry
The School of Ministry will present a series of topics that have been especially designed to enhance the growth of the membership as we approach the new decade. This series will offer components that foster the Discipleship of Responsible Membership. These components will be led by capable and Spirit-filled instructors.
Please join us every Wednesday at 7:00 P.M. as we embark upon a new dimension of individual and corporate growth. Intercessory prayer will precede class at 6:30 P.M.
Greetings in the Majestic Name of Jesus and welcome to Mount Calvary Baptist Church online where Christ Is Glorified, Saints Are Edified and Sins Are Purified. I am delighted to share the Gospel of Christ with you our visiting friends, members, and saints.
It is my hope that as you navigate through this site, that your spiritual needs are met and that you are motivated to live a fruitful life for Christ.
Our MissionIt is the mission of the Mount Calvary Baptist Church to seek the salvation of the lost, to teach all believers, cultivate a climate of mutual support, train those called to ministry and to provide spirit-filled worship. [ Read More ]
Mount Calvary Baptist Church Clergy agree to the following to impact the marriages and families in our community:
1. Promote a healthy and biblical model of marriage.
2. Require a minimum of 4 months of preparation.
3. Promote sexual abstinence outside of marriage.
4. Present the evidence of the negative impact of cohabitation on marriage.
5. Require a minimum of 4 premarital sessions, utilizing both the scriptures and a premarital inventory; and at least two post-marital counseling sessions within the first year of marriage.
6. Enlist, train, and equip a support system of mature married couples to serve as marriage mentors to engaged couples, newlyweds, and those experiencing marital difficulties.
7. Create step-family support groups to provide a place of prayer, encouragement and hope to step-families.
8. Partner with other congregations and organizations to share resources and create a positive climate in which marriages can thrive.
Baptism/Right Hand of Fellowship - 3rd Sunday
School of Ministry
Intercessory Prayer6:30 p.m. - 6:50 p.m.
Church & Ministry Websites by NetMinistry.
Branches and additional offices:
(850) 785-73061047 E 13th CT Panama City, FL 32401-3315
(772) 286-4949904 SE Bayou Ave Stuart, FL 34994-3124
(954) 943-2422800 NW 8th Ave Pompano Beach, FL 33060-5802
(954) 735-12032201 NW 22nd St Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311-2912
(941) 953-70551494 DR Martin Luther King Way Sarasota, FL 34234-7469
(561) 996-8238399 Canal St Belle Glade, FL 33430-5111
(352) 787-84071012 E Line St Leesburg, FL 34748-9267