|Products and Services:||1,972|
|Articles and publications:||441|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||9|
|Phone||+1 (352) 415-4497|
|Fax||+1 (352) 335-4303|
|Working hours||Monday - Thursday - 9am-8pm, Friday - 8am-5pm, Saturday - 9am-1pm, Sunday - Closed|
Since 1984, City College, a private not-for-profit university, has been dedicated to providing a hands-on, practical and relevant college education to students in Florida and online. Our mission is to educate and train students in their chosen major, in preparation for employment in specific career fields. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult thinking about returning to college, or a military veteran seeking a new civilian career, the City College Office of Admissions will help you make the right choice for your unique situation and begin a rewarding new career.
We offer our students an atmosphere of caring and respect. At City College you’re not just a student, you’re family.
THE CITY COLLEGE ADVANTAGE
• Flexible class schedules – Morning, day, evening and online classes to fit your busy schedule.
• Job placement assistance – Ongoing career assistance to students and graduates.
• Small Classes – Designed to ensure personalized attention for each student.
• Accreditation – Accredited by ABHES, the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
• Military friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans and dependents.