Click below link for video message
What's so special about me...anyway?
1. I have worked West Pasco for 15 years. It is in the middle of Florida's worst sinkhole area. I have a special expertise in identifying the often subtle signs of sinkhole homes and can help you to avoid big problems.
2. I am an old-house specialist with excellent understanding of issues like knob & tube wiring, hazardous materials, old pier foundations and antiquated plumbing
3. I am well trained and educated in the home inspection field with certifications
from the American Society of Home Inspectors , International Code Council certified building inspector, and I am an FHA inspector
4. I have 15 years of experience and have inspected 4,000 homes. This helps me to know what's important and how to recognize critical issues.
5. I view and evaluate applicable county tax appraiser's sites, Pasco county clerk's office, building schematics, and building permits (when available) before the inspection. This helps me to spot amateur work and to catch unusual situations with the property.