West Coast Window & Door - serving Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel/Captiva, Lehigh Acres, Estero, Bonita Springs and Naples is your one stop shop for new and replacement windows and doors in Southwest Florida.
A division of Parker Topliff Ventures, West Coast Window & Door is a professional window and door installation company with over 20 years of experience. Licensed by the State of Florida and fully insured, West Coast Window & Door serves both Lee and Collier County.
Whether you are considering windows and doors for your residential or commercial property, we provide high-quality products, professional installation and the best customer service. Call or e-mail us today and request a free estimate!
- Impact & Non-Impact Windows
- Replacement Entry Doors, Sliding Glass Doors (SGD's) and French Doors
Improved Security Protection
Impact windows and doors withstand the pressure of heavy winds, so they are not easily broken. Due to their design and construction, many insurance companies offer homeowners discounts for reducing the threat of theft and accident.
UV and Noise Reduction Insulated glass protects the home from harmful UV rays and provides additional noise reduction.
Energy Efficient Did you know that windows can be responsible for 25-50% of energy used to cool your home! Even in homes built in the last 10-15 years, energy efficient windows were not installed in newer homes because building contractors wanted to cut their development costs.
Hurricane Resistant West Coast Window & Door is proud to install PGT WinGuard Impact-Resistant Windows and Doors for optimal hurricane and severe weather protection. Most of the damage done to homes by hurricanes is a result of broken windows. According to My Safe Florida Home, safeguarding your home against hurricanes . . .
1. Increases your home value. Building features that increase your homes hurricane resistance also increase its market value.
2. Reduces the likelihood that you will need to evacuate (unless ordered to do so by the authorities). Homes built or retrofitted to meet the Miami-Dade building standards can withstand winds of up to 130 mph, a Category 3 storm.
4. Reduces the amount and extent of damage to your home from wind storms.
7. Prevents injury to your family from wind-borne debris.
8. Can lower your insurance premium. By law, all licensed insurance companies must offer discounts on premiums for hurricane-strengthening features.
10. Ensures your home meets statewide building codes for hurricane-resistance.