Tallahassee Catering Service - Klassic Katering in Tallahassee, Florida - Tallahassee's best Caterer for all of your catering needs!
Give UsA Call Right Now ToCater Your Next Event. Call 894-0423 And End The Frustration!
Tallahassee Catering Done Right! Welcome To Klassic Katering, Your Local Catering Experts
Klassic Katering has become recognized asTallahassee Florida's bestcaterer for creativity, cuisine, presentation, and execution. We can provide an elegant dinner party for a few, orchestrate a beautiful wedding for hundreds, or organize a corporate event for thousands. Celebrations are observed in all venues and come in all shapes and sizes. Our progressive attitude sets us apart and gives each event it's own signature style. Klassic Katering will provide custom catering at any site, for any event, and for any number of guests. Our assurance is tremendous quality at an exceptional price for a memorable event.
We look forward to working with you to make your wedding, life celebration, holiday gathering, or corporate event, one that you and your guests will forever remember. Let us worry about the details so you can enjoy the celebration. Our objective is for you to have a stress free and klassic event.
A caterer can be your best friend or worst enemy when you host an event. Follow these steps to make the caterer really work for you.
1. Begin by asking friends and associates for the names of caterers they would recommend. If you attend a function where the catering impresses you, get the caterer's name and number.
2. When you are ready to plan an event, call your list of caterers and check availability for date of your event.
3. Ask each prospective caterer if there's an upcoming event you can visit to see the kind of work they do. Visit any available events.
4. Ask each caterer for their credentials including length of experience.
5. Ask for a list of references. Call references to gauge satisfaction with caterer's work.
6. Once you've narrowed down your choices to three, call each one to discuss preliminary budget and confirm availability for date of your event.
7. Give each caterer your estimated head count and budget. Have them provide a sample menu for your budget.
8. Ask each potential caterer their policies regarding guaranteed minimums, services they will provide for you, specific hours for the event and any extra costs besides food and beverages (such as table linens).
9. Inquire where they are cooking the food (only a health inspected kitchen is legal) and if you can see the kitchen.
10. Ask each caterer if they are insured. Find out whether the caterer is "servsafe" certified or if they carry a food manager's certificate for sanitation purposes. Ask to see their occupational license, certification and insurance docutments.
11. Once you've selected a caterer, plan a meeting to work out all the details of your event that they will handle including menu and beverages, and possibly facility, centerpieces, decorations and favors.
12. Confirm the details regarding number of wait staff, their dress code, taxes, gratuities and payment schedule.
14. Follow-up with caterer the week before your event.
15. Contact the caterer the day before your event to check on all the details and avoid any unpleasant, last minute surprises.
1. Don't be afraid to ask questions. You have every right to know exactly what will be provided for your money.
2. Trust your instincts. If you don't feel comfortable with that caterer, you won't have a good working relationship with him or her, no matter how good his references were.
Once you have done your research give us a call! Our friendly Catering experts will be sure to answer all of your questions and swiftly put you at ease about your upcoming event. Go ahead... give us a call right now!
vertu replica mobile phone. oem version adobe software download. adobe photoshop software oem