Business Network Florida
Companies:56,415 (+18)
Products and Services:1,998
Articles and publications:529 (+1)
Tenders & Vacancies:11

Marsee Steve W PA

The Law Offices of Steve W. Marsee represents clients in family law cases, including property distribution, child custody, and divorce, in Orlando,
Address4162 Edgewater DR Orlando, FL 32804-2232
Phone(407) 521-7171

Orlando Divorce Lawyer

Based in Orlando, the Law Offices of Steve W. Marsee assists clients throughout Central Florida with sensitive, and often complex, marital and family law matters, including divorce, child custody and support, and property distribution. We also handle separation agreements and domestic violence cases. For more information about our services, see the family law overview.
Before beginning his legal career, firm president and managing attorney Steve W. Marsee worked for years as an undercover drug investigator and chief of police. This vast experience in law enforcement, during which time he encountered a diverse range of people in difficult and stressful situations, makes Mr. Marsee uniquely qualified to deal with the complex negotiations often involved in marital and family law matters. He enjoys using the analytical skills he developed to solve complicated issues and achieve the best possible solutions for his clients.
Whenever possible, Mr. Marsee works with families to achieve an amicable divorce through mediation. He is certified as a Family Law Mediator by the Florida Supreme Court, and his negotiation skills help clients obtain agreements that are mutually beneficial, both financially and emotionally. However, if his clients' interests are best served by going to trial, Mr. Marsee will be an aggressive advocate in the courtroom. His extensive trial experience includes litigating in the state courts of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
If you need help resolving a family law dispute, while protecting your family's physical, financial, and emotional well-being, contact the Law Offices of Steve W. Marsee today for an initial consultation.

Name Changes and Document Updates After Marriage
There are two ways to change your name after you get married. For the common usage method, make sure that your new name is on your marriage certificate, get a new driver's license and social security card, ...
Marriage Certificate Request Letter by State
Start a Marriage Certificate Request Letter in your area by clicking on your state. After you have made your selection, fill out some basic information for your Marriage Certificate Request Letter.


Related items:

Established in 1982, The Law Office of James R. Kennedy, Jr. has settled court cases for more than 30 years. As your law firm and personal attorney, we take care of all your legal matters.
  • 856 2nd. Avenue N.
  • +1 (727) 821-6888
The Law Office of John Vernon Moore, P. A. is fully licensed to operate and service clients in different personal injury, family law, real estate law.
  • 3270 Suntree Boulevard Suite 103-B
  • +1 (321) 426-0209
Divorce. Uncontested divorce. Paternity. Adoption. These are the types of cases that make up the broad category of Family Law.
  • 4741 Atlantic Blvd. , #A-1
  • +1 (904) 858-4334
Michelle Labayen has been practicing Consumer and Bankruptcy law for more than 16 years. She is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
  • 100 SE 2nd St #2000 Miami Tower Miami, FL 33131
  • +1 (221584) 622-1
Free consultation: Call Pensacola, Florida, marriage dissolution attorney Kenneth Jayne at the Law Office of Kenneth M. Jayne, P.
  • 912 E Brainerd St Pensacola, FL 32503-5949
  • (850) 453-3330