Business Network Florida
Companies:56,340 (+13)
Products and Services:1,997
Articles and publications:524 (+5)
Tenders & Vacancies:11

Norell Robert S PA

Florida Overtime & Wage Lawer. unpaid wages, including unpaid minimum wages and overtime.
Address7350 NW 5th St Plantation, FL 33317-1605
Phone(954) 617-6017
Thank you for visiting This site deals with wage law in the State of Florida , concentrating on helping employees who may have been illegally denied overtime wages, or possibly those who have not been paid at all. Our goal is to inform employees of their rights and to see if we can help you enforce your rights.

Countless employers have denied their employees wages at some time or another. There are many employers who misclassify employees as being exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act ( FLSA ), a Federal law requiring employers to pay overtime pay to its employees for any hours worked in excess of 40 hours per week.

If you have worked overtime without getting paid time and a half (1.5 times your regular hourly rate of pay), and you are not exempt (excluded) under the FLSA, then you have a valid claim. Successful litigants are entitled to the overtime wages that you should have been paid, interest and attorneys fees. The Court may award you an additional amount of "liquidated damages" equal to the amount of overtime that you should have received. One can go back two (2) years to recover unpaid overtime wages. In some instances unpaid overtime can be recovered up to three (3) years back.

Unpaid overtime can add up over a two year period. If your hourly wage is $10.00, and your employer owes you for just 3 hours per week overtime, then you could be owed $45.00 for each week. Over two years, this would amount to $4,680.00, plus interest. The Court may award another $4,680.00 as liquidated damages, putting the total recovery at $9,360.00, not including attorneys fees, which would be recoverable from the employer.

Contact us for a free consultation to find out if you have a claim. You can call us, write us, or simply fill out the online questionnaire and send it to us immediately. All communications are strictly confidential. You will receive a response within 24 hours.

Federal law requires employers to pay employees time and a half for all hours worked over 40 hours per week, unless you fall within an exemption. If your employer has violated federal law, the employer may be required to pay you your past unpaid overtime, interest, an additional amount equal to the unpaid overtime, plus costs and attorney fees.

To help wronged employees recover unpaid wages owed to them by employers in the form of illegally withheld overtime or any other wages owed by your employer, past or present. You've worked hard and you deserve to get paid for your efforts. Through my efforts, I aim to retrieve your unpaid wages with efficiency and effectiveness.


Related items:

Scott J. Sternberg is the founder of the law firm Scott J. Sternberg & Associates, P. A. He is a Florida lawyer since 1998. He can practice law in Northern, Middle and Southern districts of Florida.
  • 560 Village Blvd Suite 270, West Palm Beach, FL, 33409
  • +1 (561) 687-5660
Herring and Herring, P. A. is a law firm located in Sanford, Florida. They offer a variety of services, including criminal defense, personal injury, and commercial litigation.
  • 1101 West First St, Sanford, FL 32771
  • +1 (407) 323-6700
The Glick Law Firm, PA, with offices located in Boca Raton and Delray Beach, Florida, specializes in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Brian J. Glick is Board Certified in civil trial law
  • 2255 Glades Road Suite 324A
  • +1 (561) 391-0448
South Florida law firm located in Fort Lauderdale. Medical Malpractive Defense, Commercial and Construction Litigation, Corporate Transactional
  • 200 S Andrews Ave Ste 602 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-2066
  • (786) 252-9193
Free consultation for SW Florida criminal charges: Trust your criminal law case to a knowledgeable and respected Punta Gorda, Florida criminal
  • 126 E Olympia Ave Punta Gorda, FL 33950-3874
  • (941) 639-6401