|Products and Services:||2,302|
|Articles and publications:||1,306|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||11|
|Address||1014 N. Halifax Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118-3614|
|Phone||1 (386) 252-0391|
|Contact person||Sean O'Dell, Principal|
|Working hours||M-F 7:00-3:30 (School Days)|
Lourdes Academy changes lives by providing a high quality Catholic education infused with gospel truths within a safe, supportive, and challenging learning environment. The school community is Christ-centered and recognizes the value and uniqueness of each person as a child of God. Lourdes Academy is committed to the development of the spiritual, social, and academic potential of each student. Through prayer, liturgy, service to others, and religious formation, students are encouraged to integrate their Catholic faith and values with everyday life experiences by sharing their time, talent, and treasure.
Loving the God we cannot see by loving the neighbor we can, we believe the following:
· The Church’s mission to proclaim the gospel message of Jesus, to build faith communities, to celebrate through worship, and to serve and understand others without distinction is integrated in a quality Catholic education; the responsibility for this integration is shared by all members of the parish and school community.
· A challenging curriculum infused with Catholic truths and moral values is the foundation of the school program.
· By establishing a supportive learning environment, we provide opportunities for students of all learning styles to reach their full God-given potential.
· Each student is recognized and valued as a unique child of God in his or her spiritual, social, emotional, and academic needs.
· Creating a safe and comfortable learning environment is a responsibility shared by all members of the church and school community ensuring success for all students.