Glover Oil Company offers onsite fueling, loan lease programs, fleet fueling and a variety of products.
Glover Oil Company Inc. is East Central Floridas largest distributor of petroleum products. As early as 2004 Glover Oil Company recognized the need for renewable fuel alternatives and was instrumental in introducing biodiesel to Florida as an innovative approach to improving the environment and reducing dependence on foreign oil.
Glover Oil Company leaders from left to right: Tim Marshall, President, Joe Glover, Owner and Ken Marshall, Vice-President.
Glover Oil Company was started in 1947 by Joseph H. Glover II as an Amoco distributor supplying petroleum products to retail service stations, fishing fleets, and home heating accounts. Upon his death in 1970, his son Joseph H. (Joe) Glover III, took over and has grown the company into Brevard Countys largest petroleum marketer. Even today, Glover Oil Company operates on its founding principles of providing its customers quality products and impeccable service to help lower their operating costs.
Today, Glover Oil operates a bulk plant with over 180,000 gallons of petroleum storage and a fleet of 11 petroleum delivery trucks, delivering fuels and lubricants to Brevard and surrounding counties and to construction, fleet, industrial, marine, and municipal customers. In 2003 Glover Oil Company was inducted into ChevronTexaco Oil Companys inaugural Signature Class Marketers which honored the top 10% of Chevron distributors nationally for a combination of volume, customer service, quality control, financial strength, and management.
> READ MORE...
Everyone from school buses, to ships to Bonnie Rait's tour buses! > READ MORE...