Do you know that you could save more money on energy bills with an energy-efficient air conditioning system?
- According to the 2009 Residential Energy Consumption Survey (RECS), 87 percent of U.S. households are equipped with air conditioning
- Air conditioning in nearly 100 million U.S. homes
- Every year,100 million tons of carbon dioxide are released by AC’s, approximately 2 tons/home
- 5 percent of all the electricity produced in the US is from residential air conditioning
- Costing more than $11 billion to homeowners
- Annually, most homes spend about $300 on air conditioning and refrigeration
Upgrading or installing a new and more efficient air conditioning system can save costs on electricity bills, reduce environmental impact and enjoy a cool and comfortable home.
Here, Caloosa Cooling shares some of Tempstar’s energy-efficient air conditioning advantages and features.
Energy-efficient Air Conditioning |Tempstar
1.Lower Energy Usage
- Energy-efficient air conditioners can reduce energy bills by one-third of your heating and cooling costs.
- High-efficiency air conditioners are costly but will save you money in the long run.
2.Reduce Environmental Impact
- R22 refrigerant AC’s now is the time to upgrade to modern R410A because R22 refrigerants are phased out and illegal.
- R410A models overall decrease carbon footprint.
- New units are more modern and advanced in terms of coolness technology as compared to older models.
- Modern models are built with better materials and parts.
- Making durably strong against ever-changing seasons and harsh weather elements.
- Modern compressor technology and a fan-blade shape produce 68 decibels of sound - about 1/20th of many older units.
- Higher quality parts and improved insulation can help you relax.
6. Fewer Repairs
- Highly efficient air conditioning systems are technologically designed to function at their best with less repair work overtime.
- Lower repair means fewer maintenance costs but with more savings.
7. More Incentives
- Depending on certain states, installing energy-efficient air conditioning units get incentives.
- Typically incentives include rebates, tax credits, low-interest loans, and grants.
- New air conditioning with proper annual maintenance and tune-ups can last up to 20 years.
- This energy-efficient investment is worth more than you paid for.
- Modern units with energy-saving features can help save you money.
- The model can automatically turn off both its compressor and fan once it ‘senses’ your space has cooled off.
2.ENERGY STAR® Certified
- A blue ENERGY STAR® certified air conditioning unit means meeting the highest efficiency standards and it uses 10 percent less energy than a standard model.
3. High-Level EER/SEER Ratings
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating) and SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) are ratings used to measure the energy efficiency of air conditioners.
- Higher ratings are more reliable with greater efficiency.
- Avoid too-large models that can leave the room clammy and damp or too-small units that would work overtime just to maintain the desired temperature but increases your electric bills.
- Modern designed air conditioners have high-end features as you can set at a precise temperature
- Auto-schedule for on/off settings whatever time you want.
6.Advanced Tech “Smart “Features
ENERGY STAR® compliant AC units are designed with “smarter” features.
- Energy-Saving Mode
- Auto-Filter Service Reminder
- Wifi-Enabled Thermostat
Tips to Maximize Energy-efficient Air Conditioners
- A properly installed insulated and sealed AC unit is more efficient and cost-effective.
- During cool night times, turn off the AC, open the windows and turn off all unnecessary electrical devices and appliances to generate heat to the room.
- Set to increase the thermostat temperature by few degrees when nobody is home. In this way, it will reduce the energy load on the AC unit.
- Install ceiling fans properly in the right direction with air conditioning counterclockwise, to send the air down.
- Routinely clean your air conditioning units. Wiping off the vents and cleaning the filter keeps the unit efficient, functional, and longer lifespan use.
- Central air conditioning always keeps the air ducts clean.
Trust Florida’s Leader In Air Conditioning-HVAC | Caloosa Cooling
Energy-efficient air conditioning is the future. Caloosa Cooling can help you save more on your costly energy expenses, gives you comfortable and relaxing space conditions, and contribute your part in saving mother nature.
Caloosa Cooling provides high-quality and affordable Tempstar Air Conditioning models in Fort Myers and Cape Coral, Florida. The Tempstar Service Team is available on 24 hours emergency services to help you with your residential or commercial heating and cooling needs.
Reasons Why Choose Tempstar Air Conditioning
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- EER/SEER Rated
- Advanced Smart Features
- Quiet Operation
- Saves Money
- Long-term Investment
Caloosa Cooling |Florida
Contact Caloosa Cooling at 239-226-0202 or connect with us online for energy-efficient air conditioning products and services.