|Products and Services:||1,947|
|Articles and publications:||389|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||9|
When it comes to commercial door operators, Overhead Door Company of South Florida is second to none. Having the distinction as the only manufacturer that offers a full line of commercial and industrial doors and operators specifically designed for integral applications; and offer the broadest line of electric, automatic door operators to suit new construction and retrofit applications.
Overhead Door Company offers its three latest models of Overhead Door Commercial Operators:
· Overhead Door RHX™ Heavy Duty Commercial Operators
· Overhead Door RSX™ Standard Duty Commercial Operators
· Overhead Door RMX™ Medium Duty Commercial Operators
Overhead Door RHX™ Heavy Duty Commercial Operators
All overhead door commercial operators are UL 325 2010 compliant.UL 325 2010 is the safety concerning potential fire and electrical hazards, as well as the safety of the general public.
· Door Compatibility: Rolling Steel Doors- Applications: Hoist, front of hood, top of the hood, bench mount, and wall-mount
· Sectional Doors- Applications: Standard, Side mount, and Dual Trolley/ Side-mount and Center-mount chain couple or direct couple to the door shaft with hoist
· Motor: Continuous duty motor: 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 3 horsepower, single or three-phase. Construction: Totally enclosed non-ventilated (TENV) construction and totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) construction units are available as options.
· Voltage freedom with Voltamatic: 1 unit: single phase voltages
· (115/208/230V),1 unit: 3 phase volt-(208/230/460V)/1unit:3 phase 575V.
· Drive Reduction: Equipped with a primary and secondary reduction
· Radio Receiver (On Board): With Radio functionality and stores up to 250 Code Dodger® transmitters
· Direct Coupling: Available as an optional kit for sectional side/center-mount and hoist units.
· Clutch: Adjustable disc-type
· Cycle Counter: With clear LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) display
· Easy limit setting with Limit Lock: Has an electro/mechanical limit sensor
· Adjustable Shaft: Has output shaft of the optional direct coupling kits
· Trolley Rail Assembly: High strength 2-inch structural angle
· Door system durability with progressive braking: With DC brake system
· Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
For other technical specifications, please click at https://duraserv.s3.amazonaws.com/doorproducts/knock-out-doors/pflow-model-m-vertical-lift-system/seriesmdimsspecs.pdf.
Overhead Door RSX™ Standard Duty Commercial Operators
Equipped with state-of-the-art performance features like Mechanical Brake System at 24V DC disc brake system. Has fewer mechanical parts for improved reliability. Also with advanced radio receiver system having auto seek frequency range. It can automatically cycle between 315 and 390 frequencies.
· Door Compatibility: Rolling Steel Doors- Applications: With/without Hoist, front of hood, top of the hood, and wall-mount.
· Sectional Doors- Applications: Trolley, Sidemount Trolley, and Dual Trolley
· Motor- Continuous duty motor: 1/2, 1/4, and 1 horsepower, single or three-phase.
· Construction: Totally enclosed non-ventilated (TENV) construction and totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) construction units (options)
· Voltage freedom with Voltamatic-1 unit: single phase voltages (115/208/230V), 1 unit: 3 phase volt-(208/230/460V)/1unit: 3 phase 575V.
· Radio Receiver (On Board)- With Radio functionality / with no additional cost for the receiver.
· Drive Reduction- Equipped with a primary and secondary reduction
· Clutch- Adjustable disc-type
· Direct Coupling- Available on sectional side/centermount jackshaft and hoist units.
· Cycle Counter- With clear LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) display
· Easy limit setting with Limit Lock- Has an electro/mechanical limit sensor
· Adjustable Shaft- Has output shaft providing flexible installation options.
· Trolley Rail Assembly- High strength 2” rolled angle track
· Door system durability with progressive braking- With DC brake system
· Warranty-2-year limited warranty
For other technical specifications /brochure, please click at https://duraserv.s3.amazonaws.com/doorproducts/door-operators/overhead-door-rsx%E2%84%A2-standard-duty-commercial-operator/rsx-commercial-operator-brochure.pdf.
Overhead Door RMX™ Medium Duty Commercial Operators
Designed with convenient features and technical innovations. Setup with a Motor that has single-phase voltages of 115 Volts AC and 230 Volts. Also, has an automatic tensioning belt and exterior radio hookups for connectivity.
· Direct Coupling: Easy and fast installation with fewer parts and better structural support
· Control Systems: Has On-board Open, Close and Stop buttons
· Display: LCD display : 16-character display
· Automatic Set-Up Boards With Socket Lock Protection: With “Plug and Play” technology
· Cycle Counter: Displays the total cycles logged over the operator’s lifetime, to support warranty and service functions
· Automatic Tensioning Belt: Automatic belt
· Adjustable Shaft: Movable output shaft
· Independent Timers: Automatic maximum run timer with Preset functions
For other technical specifications, please click at https://duraserv.s3.amazonaws.com/doorproducts/door-operators/overhead-door-rmx%E2%84%A2-medium-duty-commercial-operator/rmx-commercial-operator-brochure.pdf.
Call Overhead Door Company of South Florida now at (954) 266-7960, and have a FREE ESTIMATE for all your load docking needs.
Make a service request now at https://www.ohdsouthflorida.com/contact/, our service offices would be happy to serve your inquiries related to commercial door operators South Florida, commercial door operators West Palm, commercial door operators Broward, commercial door operators Dade, and commercial door operators Monroe Counties.
You may visit personally our service areas at South Florida, West Palm, Broward, Dade, and Monroe Counties.