|Products and Services:||1,984|
|Articles and publications:||456 (+1)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||11|
Looking for the best pharma seal door for your Pharmaceutical Facilities? Rytec is an expert industry for seal door design. It is engineered to comply with all the guidelines of cGMP, sanitary and operational requirements are met for the safety of the facility. The most reliable, tightest sealing, exceptionally performing rolling door in the market available today.
Here are 6 reasons why Rytec pharma seal door is best for pharmaceutical facilities in North Carolina.
1. Speed – Rytec pharma seal door is faster than any conventional doors, it is activated by an AC drive that enables the door to open up to 50 inches per second this also provide a continuous uninterrupted operation of the facility.
2. Safe – it has a vulcanized vision panel that enables you to see through the window. The replaceable window for visibility is an option and has two sets of thru-beam photo eyes in the side column and a reversible bottom bar edge.
3. Takes a Hit – the design Break Away bottom bar is patented and enables you to repair any damage without tools for a short period of time thus this eliminates door downtime.
4. Strong and Durable – The material used in seal doors are USDA/FDA-compliant. Constructed by a 2-ply door panel, fully enclosed side frames by a 304 stainless steel with removable covers, hood assembly are made by stainless steel, stainless clad bottom bar. The hidden wind knobs seal the perimeter and have a flush mounted manual release. This is designed to strongly resist corrosion, resist chemical and resist impact. Rytec Doors is built to last your business operating cycles night and day.
5. System II – Patented and architecturally designed to resist high wind loads and negative pressure because it is independently designed for the effective breakaway of any door tension that separates counterbalances.
6. Low Maintenance – the simple design was built with no external parts for an accessible cleaning. All counterweights and tension springs are warranted lifetime.
Rytec pharma seal door can be built in width up to 10 feet by 10 feet in height, designed specifically for pharmaceutical, food, and beverage operation facility. If you are looking for one, you can contact Passport Door and Dock Systems at Angier: (919)639-0334, Farmville: (252)753-6100. Or email us here: https://www.passportdockanddoor.com/service-request.